Frankincense was known as more valuable than gold in ancient times and can still be used to treat every known illness to man. It is known for its anti-tumoral, immunostimulant, antidepressant, and muscle relaxing benefits. It also stimulates the limbic system of the brain, and the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands. Frankincense heals cells.
- Concentration – Use 1-2 drops of Frankincense on temples and back of neck to improve concentration.
- Immune System – Apply 1-3 drops of Frankincense on each foot to strengthen the immune system.
- Blisters – Dilute Frankincense with a carrier oil and apply to blistered area 3-5 times daily.
- Insect Bites – Put a drop of Frankincense on an insect bite to help reduce swelling and speed healing.
- Depression – Diffuse or inhale Frankincense from the bottle to help elevate your mood.
- Brittle Fingernails – Apply 1-3 drops of Frankincense on fingernails and at the base of the nails 3 times per week.
- Stretch Marks – Rub a few drops on stretch marks morning and night to lessen the visibility of stretch marks and heal the skin.
- Cysts & Warts – Apply 1-2 drops on cyst or wart 2 times a day until it disappears completely.
- Skin Spots & Sun Spots – Apply 1-2 drops of Frankincense on sun-damaged skin spots 2 times a day until it fades.
- Breast Health – Rub 2-3 drops of Frankincense on breasts and lower abdomen every day.
- Healthy Maintenance – Dilute 1 drop of Frankincense in 1 tsp of honey or 4 oz. rice or coconut milk and ingest daily for maintenance.
Statements made by An Oil A Day have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I share these experiences with you because of the results I’ve had. The statements I make here are in regards to Young Living essential oils only.