Valor is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Spruce in a base of pure almond oil. Valor works with the body’s electrical and nervous system, bringing alignment and balance throughout the whole body. Valor is often called ‘chiropractor in a bottle’.
- Emotional Strength – Rub a few drops of Valor over the heart, neck, wrists, and on the bottom of each foot to relieve fear and anxiety.
- Back Pain & Injury – Apply Valor to bottoms of feet and spine to help alignment.
- Joint Pain & Injury – Add a few drops of Valor too a carrier oil and apply to the joints where needed.
- TMJ – Rub Valor on the jaw before bed and in the morning until pain is relieved.
- Sciatica – Apply 2 drops of Valor to the heels of your feet using massage pressure.
- Anxiety – Rub a few drops on feet, neck, and chest. Breathe deeply.
- Sleep Apnea – Apply Valor to the bottoms of your feet before bed.
- Stiff Neck – Massage 2 drops of Valor on your neck
- Spinal Adjustment – Rub several drops of Valor up and down the spine and the bottom arches of the feet.
Statements made on An Oil A Day have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I share these experiences with you because of the results I’ve had. The statements I make here are in regards to Young Living essential oils only.