Purification is an antiseptic blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca, Lavandin, and Myrtle oils. It was formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke, and disagreeable odors.
- Air Purifier & Freshener – Diffuse Purification to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors. If no diffuser is available, mix several drops of Purification with a carrier oil and soak cotton balls or tissues to place in the air vents of the home, office, car, hotel room, etc.
- Personal Air Purifier – When traveling – or in crowded, germ-infested spaces – rub a few drops of Purification in your palms and cover your nose and mouth to inhale. It will protect from pathogens found in recycled air.
- Insect Bites – Put a drop of Purification on insect bites to stop the itching.
- Skin Blemishes – Apply a drop of Purification on blemishes to clear the skin.
- Sore Throat – Rub a drop on the outside of a sore throat when its first beginning.
- Blisters – A drop of Purification on a blister will cleanse and disinfect it.
- Tennis Shoe Odors – Put 2 drops of Purification on each end of a cotton swab and place it on top of a cool mist humidifier to clean the air.
- Humidifier – Place a drop of Purification on each end of a cotton swab and place it on top of a cool mist humidifier to clean the air.
- Flu – Dilute Purification with a carrier oil and swab the nasal cavity to ward off the flu.
- Insect Repellant – Spritz several drops of Purification mixed with water to repel insects.
- Cat & Dog Ear Mites – Apply Purification and Peppermint diluted in carrier oil to a cotton swab and rub just inside the ear to eliminate ear mites.
Statements made on An Oil A Day have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I share these experiences with you because of the results I’ve had. The statements I make here are in regards to Young Living essential oils only.