Joy is an uplifting blend of 10 oils. Bergamont, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lemon, Mandarin, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose. This powerhouse of oils is anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-depressant, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-spasmodic, anti-hemorrhaging, sedative, and aphrodisiac. It is a luxuriously exotic blend with stimulating overtones that create magnetic energy and bring joy to the heart. Joy can exude an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness.
- Quick Uplift – Put 1-2 drops of Joy on a tissue or in the palm of your hand and inhale to lift your spirits and release negative emotions. Or wear a drop on your heart or tip of your nose for the same thing. Diffuse in the home to give everyone a happy boost.
- Floor Freshener – Put 2-3 drops of Joy on a cotton ball and place inside the canister of your vacuum cleaner. Sprinkle a few drops onto a rag and wipe down the hard floors in your home.
- Mood-Boosting Bath – Use several drops of Joy in your bathwater (better yet, pre-mixed Epsom Salts or Young Living’s Bath Gel Base) to boost your mood, clear your mind, and calm stress.
- Blood Circulation – Rub a drop or two “neat” on areas of poor circulation to improve blood flow.
- Anxiety – Use a drop on wrists, neck, heart, or feet to help reduce irritability and nervous tension.
- Laundry Fragrance – Place 2 drops on a cloth and place in the dryer for great-smelling clothes.
- Perfumed Deodorant – Mix in a small jar: 2 oz corn starch, 1 oz baking soda, 5 drops of Joy. Apply to underarms instead of traditional deodorant.
- Massage – Dilute 10-12 drops in 2 oz of massage oil for energizing and romantic massage.
- Scented Body Lotion – Stir a few drops into plain lotion for a joyful addition to your daily beauty regimen.
- Menstrual Cramps – Massage a few drops on abdomen to relieve menstrual cramping.
- Blood Pressure – Joy may lower blood pressure, especially when stress-induced. Rub on wrists, forearms, neck, and heart.
- Postpartum Depression – Apply Joy topically or diffuse and breathe to relieve symptoms of postpartum depression.
- Lower Back Pain – Rub a few drops of Joy onto your lower back daily to relieve lower back pain.
- Scented Stationary – Sprinkle Joy on note cards and letters to make a lovely scented stationery that lifts others’ spirits, too.
- Car Air Freshener – Place Joy on a cotton ball into the air vents of your car or mix with water in a spray bottle and spritz the inside of your vehicle for happy family road trips.
- Libido – Joy can boost a low sex drive. Diffuse and apply topically.
- Headaches – Use a few drops of Joy on temples and breathe deeply for emotional headaches.
- Mood Swings – Rub a drop of Joy over the heart and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of frustration or depression and to prevent mood swings.
Statements made on An Oil A Day have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I share these experiences with you because of the results I’ve had. The statements I make here are in regards to Young Living essential oils only.