PanAway is a pain relief blend of Wintergreen, Clove, Helichrysum, and Peppermint. This blend will ease the discomforts of an active lifestyle or those everyday twinges with a warming and soothing effect. PanAway soothes the skin while providing comfort and warmth to tired muscles. It reduces pain and inflammation, increases circulation, and accelerates healing.
- Inflammation & Bruising – Apply PanAway topically on an injured area to reduce inflammation and bruising.
- Sore Muscles – Use PanAway as a muscle rub and massage onto sore muscles after exercising.
- Headache – Rub a drop of PanAway on the temples, forehead, and back of the neck to relieve a headache.
- Growing Pains – Mix PanAway with massage oil and rub onto aching legs to stop growing pains.
- Arthritis Pain – Rub 1-2 drops of PanAway onto arthritic hands to lessen the pain.
- Arthritis in Pets – For arthritic pets, massage PanAway diluted with carrier oil on location or add a drop in their food for pain relief.
- Sciatic Pain – Rub 2-3 drops of PanAway at the base of the spine to help relieve sciatic pain.
- Menstrual Cramps – Rub 1-2 drops of PanAway directly on lower abdomen to relieve the pain.
Statements made on An Oil A Day have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I share these experiences with you because of the results I’ve had. The statements I make here are in regards to Young Living essential oils only.