One of my favorite things to do with Young Living products is give them away! That being said, this month I ran a special for everyone who joined the An Oil A Day Team!! Anybody who signed up by purchasing a Premium Starter Kit was entered to win a Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier. Who doesn’t like to win free things!?
The offer is still available until Sunday at midnight!
Thieves is a highly antibacterial blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. Thieves got its name from the 15th century thieves who rubbed these oils on themselves during the plague so as not to contract the disease while robbing the dead and dying. When they were caught, they exchanged their recipe for a lesser sentence. Thieves has a 99.96% kill rate against airborne microorganisms.
Caution: Thieves is a “hot” oil so take caution when using it anywhere other than the feet. Apply with a carrier oil especially on children. If the oil starts to “burn” apply a carrier oil right away. Do NOT use water!
- Cold & Flu – Diffuse Thieves in a room. Rub a drop on the bottom of feet. Place 1 drop in a glass of water and drink. (Breathe, apply, drink!)
- Strep Throat – Drop 2-4 drops of Thieves in water and gargle as needed. Dilute 50/50 with carrier oil and apply to throat and back of neck.
- Household Germs – 2-6 drops in a small spray bottle with water can be used to spray and clean countertops, bathtubs, toilets, sinks, and door knobs.
- Washing Dishes – Put a few drops of Thieves in the detergent receptacle of your dishwasher for a germ-killing cleaning cycle.
- Cleaning – Add several drops to your mop water.
- Gingivitis & Bleeding Gums – Rub a drop or two of Thieves all over the gums twice a day until gone. May dilute with carrier oil if it feels too “hot.”
- Mold – Diffuse Thieves to kill mold wherever it is present.
- Bronchitis – Dilute 50/50 2-6 drops of Thieves with carrier oil and rub on chest and upper back. Apply a warm compress. Diffuse.
- Cold Sores & Canker Sores – Apply 1 drop (or less) directly on cold sore, fever blister, or canker sore 3 times a day or as needed until healed.
- Fungal Skin & Toenail Infections – Drop or rub 1 drop of Thieves on the infection or n ail bed 2-3 times a day until gone.
- Sore Throat – Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle & swallow.
- Splinters – Apply directly to the splinter and the splinter will wiggle it’s way to the surface. May fall out completely or might need to be removed with tweezers.
- Longevity – Put 10-12 drops in a 00 capsule undiluted and swallow daily.
- Acne – Take internally and apply to the skin diluted with a carrier oil .
- Headache – Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth.
- Congestion – Breathe in the vapors during symptoms.
- Toothache – Apply 1-2 drops to gums and teeth.
- Pain Relief – Apply to broken bones or joints with carrier oil.
- Stop Smoking – Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
Statements made on An Oil A Day have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I share these experiences with you because of the results I’ve had. The statements I make here are in regards to Young Living essential oils only.